I heart Photography


 Here is more street art from my trip to Graffiti Alley in Toronto.  I am amazed by the talent of these artists.  I don't quite get how they can think so big.  Even though I would love to try it I am not quite sure my brain thinks that way.  Wouldn't it be great if these artists were paid for their work!  Wouldn't it be great if every city had a graffiti alley!  I am so glad that I got to see this alley full of splendour.

I am linking to

http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/


Comments

NCSue said…
My brain definitely couldn't achiev3e something like this! I suppose we'll have to be content with our particular talents since we can't be good at everything!
Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/05/try-some-yummy-pretzel-rolls.html
Just like you I am also amazed by these artists. That is a beautiful painting, Thanks so much for sharing.

-Soma
Klara said…
beautiful mural.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday