Slow Stitching Sunday


 I had a bit of a rough week.  I managed to pick up a flu bug from my granddaughter.  Thankfully we are both on the mend now.  My energy is still a bit low but I was able to get a bit of stitching added to this piece.  It is a cheery piece to work on.  I add stitches to it with whatever thread is remaining in the needle from another project.  It is a great way to use up the last few inches of thread.  I would love to walk in this countryside!  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

CathieJ said…
What a cheerful piece. So sorry you were under the weather. Glad you are on the mend.
That's a pretty piece! It looks like an enjoyable one to add some stitches to. Feel better soon!
Queeniepatch said…
I love your way of using up odd bits of thread!
Wishing you a speedy recovery from your cold.
So bright and cheerful. Hope you are fully recovered now
Quilter Kathy said…
Hope you feel better soon! This is a very happy countryside to visit!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday