I Like


 I like summer when I can have the windows open.  I like being able to hear the birds sing.  I like looking at the leaves move in a gentle breeze.  It mesmerises me.  I like a quiet simple life.  I like that I am at a place in life where I don't need much to be happy.  Yes, I have way more art supplies than any sane person needs but I could be happy with just crayons and paper.

I started watching The Good Karma Hospital last week.  It is set in India and the colours are fantastic.  There are four seasons but each season is pretty short.  

I like thrift store shopping.  I dropped off some things earlier this week and had to pop into the store.  So glad I did.  I found a gorgeous piece of turquoise wool felt.  I can't wait to think of a project for it!

I am thankful to Lee Anna at Not Afraid of Color for hosting I Like Thursdays.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
We have so much to like and be grateful for. Unfortunately it is so easy to take things for granted.
I like to read your words on 'like' and will search my own mind of what I like in my life.
Today I like the cooler and dryer air that gives us relief from the previous heat wave.
PaintedThread said…
We have so many birds around here - I love listening to them all. Birdsong is a good thing!
Oh yes, summer with the windows open and the breezes and the good smell of the world. We're lucky to live somewhere that we can do that!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday