I Like



 I like summer and Lee Anna has suggested we discuss sunscreen/sun protection this week.  I don't have any brand that I am loyal to.  I basically pick up whatever the best deal is at Costco.  Sorry, I am not adding much to the conversation.

Another thing I like about summer is being invited to a friend's place with a pool.  I don't actually like to swim but I do love to float!  The five-year-old inside this grandmother had to have this unicorn floaty.  Well, not this exact one but one very similar.  I will put it to good use.  I am heading over to visit and float shortly.  Plus we have rented a cottage for later this month and I will use it then.  

I am so grateful that my family all wants to spend a week together at a cottage.  There will be ten of us in total. We all enjoy each other's company so I am expecting a good week.

Comments

PaintedThread said…
Excellent! I love the unicorn floaty. I've seen one at Cape Cod Bay that had to have been the size of a queen mattress!
Queeniepatch said…
You see unicorns everywhere, so why not in the pool!
Have fun at the family gathering, I hope there is a pool there for you and the unicorn!
We have a unicorn in our pool and I love to see it floating around. The 8 year old does dives into it. How wonderful to get the family together at a cottage!!
LA Paylor said…
floating... the best feeling. Peaceful. I remember once staying at a hotel with a pool, and how silky the water felt that night after a long car ride. So silky I've never forgotten the feeling
LeeAnna
Unicorn floaty? What FUN!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday