Mandala Monday



 Not a great photo but I wanted to immortalize the beautiful henna tattoo I got yesterday.  Of course, it had to be a mandala.  No thought required there!  A friend and I had been talking about getting a henna tattoo maybe a month ago.  Then I saw the advertisement for an East Asian Festival where the tattoos were being done.  
I think the artist did a great job on both of our tattoos.  We also got to see some fun dancing.  The children were so precious.  And the saris!  Oh, the saris!  Is it terrible that I just wanted to cut them up to use in my fibre art?

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
It is not terrible to cut up a sari and use it for quilting, as I am sitting here with the pieces you sent me, and I am about to add them to my new quilt.

My niece and her daughter went to Pakistan and had fancy henna tattoos on their hands. How long did the tattoo stay on?

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday