Mandala Progress


 This mandala is progressing nicely.  There are a lot of hard elements in this piece so I feel more embroidery is needed to soften it.  I love the beads and charms and think they play nicely together.  This is a very different mandala for me but oh those dragonflies!  Playing within a circle has infinite possibilities and that appeals to me so much.

My solo show of mandalas opens in December and I still don't have a specific date as yet.  That makes me feel a bit anxious.  I definitely need to get that nailed down.  

I am linking to

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/

Comments

Mary Ann Tate said…
Love it so far :) Where did you get those awesome dragonflies from?
Queeniepatch said…
I agree, those dragonflies are gems.
It must be a bit frustrating not to have a date for the show, especially as it is to be held in December, the month we often have so many plans for family events, or ar busy with year-end jobs.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday