Slow Stitching Sunday


 My word for October is believe.  I did some free motion stitching with my machine and wrote the word believe three times.  My skills with free motion stitching are non-existent.  However, I kind of like the way it turned out.  The stitching wasn't very noticeable though so added some Inktense paint to make one word stand out a bit more.  I added some buttons, beads and doodads and a heart I painted.  One more page in my word of the month fabric journal is finished.  

This journal when finished will have twelve powerful/meaningful words.  Figuring out a different way to stitch each word has been a challenge.  I  like challenging myself to learn new things and try new things.  I hope I never stop!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Great word for this month! Powerful indeed!
I would not say your FMQ skills are non-existent (that would be me!) because you wrote words! A word and page for each month sounds like a fun project!
Karrin Hurd said…
Great job free motion stitching "believe". You did good. Hope you have a great week!
Queeniepatch said…
I don't think you CAN stop - creativity is something you can not help, it your seeps out of you.
It is a good idea to have a theme and work it in different techniques. Believe is a good work, one we need to use a lot more. I believe in you, Angela.
Quilter Kathy said…
I hope so too! You are a life long learner (as my Mom would say!)
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday