Slow Stitching Sunday


 I am working on this whole cloth crazy quilt again.  I saw the inspiration for this quilt in Kathy Shaw's book Crazy Quilting Volume 1:Beyond the Basics.  I had never seen a whole cloth crazy quilt prior to reading this book.  I have tried finding out more about them by searching with Google but there doesn't seem to be much out there.  I will do my best with the information I have.  I think I will add one more seam to this piece and then start filling in the sections with motifs.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Linda said…
Crazy quilting is lots of fun, you can add to it whenever you fancy.
Lots of fun opportunities for fancy stitches in this project!
Karrin Hurd said…
Beautiful stitching. I have never heard of whole cloth crazy quilt either.
Such pretty threads in this one! I really like the brighter colors against the dark background!
CathieJ said…
I have never heard of whole cloth crazy quilts. I like the variety of stitching you are using.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday