Mandala Monday


 Here is another little mandala I have made in my handmade book.  It is sparkly and I hope it speaks joy to you!

For my own edification here are some comments I received about my solo show.

Dear Angela,

thank you for all your work installing the mandalas on Friday!
I walked into ThirdSpace this morning and my whole body lit up!
The theme of the advent service today was JOY, and boy
did the walls ever speak to us! What a gift!

I know we had a Joy exhibit in early 2020, but this exhibit
is a joyous second rendition!

Love the many forms Joy has taken here,
thank you Angela,,,this will bring beautiful
feelings to all of us for many weeks!
Bev

My feelings exactly! I had to pick up something at Luther this morning and took a detour via the chapel because I couldn’t wait until tomorrow. The exhibit made my heart sing! And the installation.

 

Thank you so much!

 

I look forward to being with it more in the days ahead and to the engagement of many over the coming weeks.

 

Peace,

debbie lou


A delightful collection of beauty. 

Carol 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday