Slow Stitching Sunday


 My free-wheeling self is enjoying these mini-stitched projects so much!  I am calling them my floofy book pages.  I haven't counted but there are probably twenty of them on the go.  I am using scraps of fabric to create the base.  Those tiny bits of fabric that are too precious to throw away but too small for much else.  I can sit for hours putting them together!

Then I add some embroidery and embellishments.  The two pictured above are still in progress.  Each page is simply created for the pleasure of stitching.  Eventually, I think each page will be stitched together to make a long scroll-type book.  That is my thinking at the moment.   That could change.  In the meantime, I let the stitch take me where it will.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Ivani said…
Creating something for the pleasure of stitching is the best.
Karrin Hurd said…
Great blocks! Happy Easter, hope you have a great day!
Kim said…
How imaginative and pretty your floofy pages are, Angela. I like your thought of making a scroll-type book out of the pages. As you unwind the scroll a little piece of gorgeousness will be revealed.
You are such a great inspiration for stitching for the pleasure of it, Angela! I always enjoy seeing what you're working on. Hope you've had a lovely Easter Sunday!
Queeniepatch said…
There is unity in your 'crazy quilt' blocks - the colour scheme unites every piece.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday