Slow Stitching Sunday


 I am going overboard creating my floofy book pages.  It is so fun for me to go through my bits and pieces and find things that look good together.  I hand stitch them into miniature collages and then they wait for further stitching.  I am imagining them being stitched together to form a long scroll.  Possibly there will be more than one of them.  Actually, most likely there will be many more than one.

These little pages travel easily.  Only a few minutes of stitching makes a big difference on something so small.  I love that small things can come together to make something big.  Bite-sized pieces I can handle.  Big projects can intimidate me.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/ 


Comments

Queeniepatch said…
They are all beautiful. Especially the pink one.
Hi, what fascinating and creative little "pages" you are creating. Have fun!
Your hand-stitched collages are fun to see! I understand the draw of making small things - more and more that's what I prefer, too. Enjoy your stitching today!
Karrin Hurd said…
Great new project! Happy stitching!
Kim said…
A scroll revealing each lovely collage as it unwinds does sounds like a wonderful idea.
CathieJ said…
Your combinations of fabric bits and textures is very interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday