Slow Stitching Sunday

 

Slow stitching at the cottage was a delight.  My three-year-old grandson enjoyed helping me pick out the right thread colours.  So sweet!  It is good to be home where slow stitching is equally enjoyable.  Vacations are great but I am also incredibly grateful that I have a life that I don't need a vacation from.  I realize that everyone is so blessed.

Looking ahead to the rest of the week I may not have as much stitching time.  I will try to make the best of the time that I do have.  My mandala banner project has been fully funded so I will need to concentrate on painting the mandalas now.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/  

Comments

Stitching with a grandson’s assistance sounds perfect! Enjoy your week ahead.
Queeniepatch said…
Did he pick out the colours for this journal page? Blue for boys?
That sounds fun to have your grandson helping! I, too, am blessed to have a life I don't need a vacation from. I'll be interested to see your new mandala project
Karrin Hurd said…
Time spent with family is always special, but then is getting back home. Hope you have a great week!
CathieJ said…
How sweet that your grandson helped you.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday