I Like


 I like playing with paper.  Well, I like playing with most art supplies.  It amazes me how fast time flies when I am creating.  I created this simple paper quilt to share with my sweet seniors this afternoon.  I made a more complicated one but we only have one hour together.  No way we can do complicated in just one hour.  

I am trying to be positive.  I am waiting for some responses.  Waiting so long.  I LIKE people who respond quickly as I generally try to do.  I like to think that I am a patient person.  

I like dreaming.  Dreams of grandeur where I am a world-class artist.  Dreams of being discovered.  I am not too old to dream!  I am dreaming of being accepted for an artist-in-residence program in the South France.  I almost have the application ready to send.

I like linking with Lee Anna and the gang of grateful gals.

Comments

PaintedThread said…
When I'm really engaged with my work (coding can be like creating), I'm amazed at how fast the day goes by! Isn't it a nice feeling? Enjoy your creating (and I hope you get your responses soon!).
Queeniepatch said…
Dreamers need to be patient, I think. If you are a 'demander' you can be impatient and push for a response, answer or action from others, but the whole point of dreaming is to dream, rather than to get, isn't it?
I like your paper patchwork and would love to be one of your students!
Such a great idea to use paper! I never would have thought of that. It gives a great peek into quilt making.
I bet your seniors enjoyed that paper quilt project! It would be so exciting for you to have a show in France, Angela. Keep dreaming (and filling out that paperwork)!
That's a wonderful project with such pretty colours. I agree we should never be too old to try out our creativity. Sometimes age and experience hones the skills and ideas. Good luck with that application. It will feel good just to send it.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday