Work in Progress Wednesday



 I have sewn together another scroll.  These are all fabrics that I have done surface design on.  Painting, marbling, stencilling and foiling just to name a few.  It is fun to experiment with surface design.  Not all experiments are wonderful but I don't like to waste anything.  Cutting the fabric into smaller sample pieces and stitching it into a scroll feels like a good use.  

Now I must figure out if I want to go further with this scroll.  There are a lot of options.  There is no rush.  I do not have an end purpose in mind.  As always, I will patiently wait for the next step.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
While you are waiting for inspiration or an answer to your question of 'What's Next?', do you display the work-in-progress on a wall or somewhere else where you can see it? I am happy to have things packed away in boxes and then when I take them out I often find what I want to do next. The saying goes that if something is out of sight, it is out of mind, but obviously, it is still brewing in the subconscious mind!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday