I Like




I like walking with friends.  Mainly I walk with one friend and it is almost every week.  We have the best talks and see interesting things.  Somehow we always end up with weather that is manageable.  A bit of drizzle doesn't stop us.  In the winter, we dress warmly.  I live in the core of our city but we still see a lot of beautiful nature in our neighbourhood.  We have marvellously mature trees.  

We saw these giant mushrooms growing.  I would like to know what kind this is.  Nature is so amazing.  

LeeAnna  has asked 

Have you ever had your palm read? or tea leaves? Maybe you have a friend who has a lot of intuition or sees what's coming?  Are you really intuitive or psychic?

I have never had my palm or tea leaves read.  I am fairly intuitive especially when it comes to my art.  The other day I reached out to a friend by email to ask how she and a specific situation were doing.  She replied that I am friggin psychic!  Interesting.  

Comments

I have two friends I walk with regularly, and like you, I find it so enjoyable! Those mushrooms look huge - they must have been a fascinating sight!
Queeniepatch said…
Walking and talking with a friend is a good opportunity to get physical and mental comfort.
That's so interesting! I feel women have more intuition than men. I sometimes make plans just in case something comes up. I'm right sometimes. Not always! My husband doesn't even think of it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday