Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have been making slow progress on this mandala.  I love the pearl beads that I added.  I think they work quite well on this.  The yellow thread that I added is bothering me.  I either have to add more yellow somewhere else or take it out.  I am waffling on that decision.  

I think either way could work.  I hate picking out something I have done but I think I would like it better without the yellow.  But not using yellow is a well-worn path I have taken in the past.  I can let this mandala sit for a while.  I have other projects that I can stitch.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

I like the circle you made with the hand spun purple yarn. Good idea to think about the yellow if it’s bothering you.
Quilter Kathy said…
I love the pearls! And maybe adding some pretty yellow beads might help you to like this piece more?
Those pearl beads are pretty! I like the yellow stitching -it's pretty with the purple. Enjoy your stitching today!
CathieJ said…
I really don't mind the yellow on this mandala. It adds a touch of brightness. I love the pearls.
Queeniepatch said…
Great contrast between the soft pink and the dark purple. The pearls blend in beautifully.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday