I Like


LeeAnna asks

Bed And Breakfast or Luxury Hotel?

I have never stayed a bed and breakfast.  I can almost guarantee that I would not like it.  Making small talk with strangers is horrible at the best of times but first thing in the morning!  PLEASE!  I am all about luxury, just call me a princess.  I like luxuries and being pampered.  I am also not afraid to work hard but I don't go looking for it.

I started watching Elsbeth this week.  I have only watched two episodes but it is fun.  The main character is a bit quirky and I love that.  She is a combination of Columbo and Kimmy Schmidt.  

I like poetry.  This past week I listened to a podcast that featured David Whyte.  I must get one of his books.  My youngest son had heard him on a podcast as well and loved his work.  Some people have the most amazing ability to create beauty with words.

I like flowers.  Does anyone not?  I captured this beauty while in Italian almost a year ago.  I like that warmer weather is coming and I will be able to enjoy the beautiful flowers in my neighbourhood.  I have already seen some dwarf iris blooming.  So pretty!

Comments

LA Paylor said…
yes to flowers and luxury. yes yes yes.
I love quirky and love Elsbeth too. dvr'd them to see later but watched the first one... yea!
LeeAnna
Your rose photo is beautiful! I like that it's the time of year that things are blooming. Thanks for the TV show recommendation, too. I like that actress, so I bet I would like the show.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday