Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have been working on this project for a few years.  Never steadily.  I wait until I have a bunch of threads on needles that need to be used up.  Is it silly that I can't waste even a few inches of thread?  Maybe it is but it is a fun way for me to stitch.  There isn't a lot of space left on this piece but I can find room to cram in some more stitches.  

This is the second of this sort of project and it is getting so close to finished.  I used oil pastels to create the scene.  They take a while to thoroughly dry.  I think I better get to work on painting my next one.  It will need time to cure before I can stitch into it without creating a big mess.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Sarah said…
I'm always drawn to the lovely colours in this piece!
That is one of my favorite pieces of yours - so glad to see it come out again! It's a beauty!
Kim said…
Your landscape is gorgeous, Angela. I admire you for saving and using every last skerrick of thread.
Such a pretty scene you are creating!
Queeniepatch said…
Wouldn't this be perfect for a page in a children's picture book?
You have created a dream landscape anyone would love to live in.
BTW, do you press in the crayon with a sheet of parchment paper and a hot iron?

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro

Slow Stitching Sunday