Slow Stitching Sunday


 I managed to get a little stitching done on each of my floofy book pages.  They are coming along nicely.  This project has slowed down.  I have so many interests and there are times when one takes the backseat while another comes to the forefront. I count myself to be incredibly blessed to have the supplies and the skills to work on many lovely things.

It should be a fairly quiet day today so there should be some hand stitching accomplished.  Don't you just love a quiet day!  This past week was quite busy.  A new granddaughter was born!  We looked after our first granddaughter while Mom and Dad were in the hospital.  My life is full of many blessings!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Congratulations! How lovely to have a new grandchild, to have spent lots of time with 'Big Sister', to a new set of fantastic pages to your fabric book. You are truly blessed with many good things in life!
Enjoy the week ahead.
CathieJ said…
Congratulations on the new grandddaughter. Such a blessing. Your pages are looking wonderful. Enjoy your stitching.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro

Slow Stitching Sunday