Slow Stitching Sunday



 I have finished another one of my scrolls.  Sitting on my deck and stitching in good weather is truly one of my favourite things to do.  What an absolute pleasure to soak up a bit of sun and listen to the birds and wind chimes while stitching.  Life is good!

It is time to consider starting a new one.  I have one more on the go but it is in the home stretch.  Oh, wait there is another one that requires a lot of stitching.  It is hanging in my studio waiting for inspiration.  It is already all sewn together.  That makes it long and a bit unruly for stitching.  I am sure I will figure out a way to manage.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Kim said…
There is so much loveliness to see in your finished scroll, Angela. I'd love to see it in person. Your stitching time on the deck, soaking up the sun and listening to the birdsong and wind chimes sounds bliss.
Queeniepatch said…
The colours blend so beautifully. You sure are lucky to have your deck, birds and wind chimes! Here we've got HUMIDITY!
Karrin Hurd said…
Great scrolls in lovely colors!
It sounds delightful to sit and stitch outside! I will have to do that this week, too.
Quilter Kathy said…
Those long thin pieces are hard to photograph!
Happy stitching!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro

Slow Stitching Sunday