I Like


LeeAnna and the gang are discussing

have you ever gone to an outdoor play? tell us about it.... Or a
concert? do you like outdoor performances?

There are a few outdoor music festivals in our area every summer.  The Blues Festival in August gets some big names but I have only gone once.  It wasn't a great experience.  I didn't love the crowds.  The Jazz Festival is this weekend and we have gone a few times.  I hope to get there!  It tends to be smaller and less rowdy.  My hubby used to play in a jazz band so he particularly enjoys it.

What else am I liking?  Well, the beautiful flower bouquet that my sweet niece brought me this week.  We had a lovely day together making art and thrift store shopping.  I am so grateful that she will make a two-hour drive to spend time with me.  I am blessed.

It has been a great week.  A friend is watching her daughter's house which has a pool.  That means that she invited me to come for a float!  Twice this week!  Love it!  The two of us enjoy great conversations while soaking up a bit of sun and staying cool in the pool.  One of my favourite things to do!  Life is good!

Comments

I'm not much for crowds anymore either! Your time spent with your niece and with your friend in the pool sound lovely. Life IS good!
Queeniepatch said…
Lucky you! I wish I had a pool friend!

Popular posts from this blog

I heart Macro

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro