Mandala Monday


 This is another vellum mandala.  Vellum can be tricky but I wanted to experiment with multiple mediums on this one.  I used marker, glitter marker, two kinds of acrylic paint, and Stickles and adhered some faux gemstones.  They all worked well.  I was concerned the acrylic paint would warp or buckle the vellum so I used small amounts.  I might experiment on a scrap of vellum to see what happens when covering a larger area.  Seems like a good plan.

I am linking to

https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
You have succeeded in making a fabulous Mandala.
Andree said…
A wonderful mandala. Gorgeous colours and the added sparkle looks fabulous.
Thank you for joining in with our July challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck! x

Popular posts from this blog

I heart Macro

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro