I Like


 LeeAnna hasn't been feeling well so there are no questions for us this week.  I will have to come up with things I like all on my own.

I like the way this Morning Glory seems to be glowing.  It is almost like it was lit from within.  

I like that it is Labour Day weekend this weekend.  That means I am hosting a family barbecue.  I get to see my brothers and their kids.  It is a lot of work to get ready but everyone brings food.  Some have to drive almost three hours to get here.  I appreciate that they are willing to do that.  

I like that there are cooler nights now.  It makes sleeping better.

I like all the beautiful fresh produce we enjoy this time of year.  Yum!  I made a wonderful peach pie that turned out picture-perfect. I should have snapped a photo!  My little container garden hasn't been overly bountiful.  Disappointing, but I still enjoyed what it has produced so far.  Hopefully, there will be good weather long enough to get more.



Comments

Enjoy your family get together this weekend! Cooler nights here, too - it definitely makes for better sleeping!
PaintedThread said…
Such a pretty morning glory. Enjoy the barbecue! This is such a nice time of year.
Queeniepatch said…
That Morning Glory is fabulous!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

I heart Macro

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro