Slow Stitching Sunday

 

I have started stitching another scroll.  Just a tiny one this time.  I have a fascination with using up tiny bits of fabric.  I was raised by parents who grew up during the Depression and they learned not to waste anything.  I guess they passed that along to me.  Anyway, I get a lot of pleasure in taking little bits of nothing and turning them into something beautiful.  

I know it doesn't look like much just now.  I am hoping for a lovely afternoon of stitching.  I am hoping for lots of progress today.  It is a small project so it is possible to finish it quickly.  

Except...


Look at my dining room table!  Hubby left for his annual camping trip yesterday.  I went through my studio, tidied and put all my projects on the table.  Yesterday afternoon I worked on four of them.  Today I would like to stay focused on the tiny scroll but...

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Wishing everyone a productive day!

Comments

Sounds fun to spread out and work on whatever you want! Enjoy your day!
Queeniepatch said…
How wonderful to be 'home alone' and spread out one's work like that. I wish I could enjoy such freedom once in a while. Here, I have to put everything away at the end of the stitch session. I sometimes feel as if I am taking out and putting away WIPs more than actually working on them.
The idea of making a tiny scroll to wind over a thread bobbin is great. Viva recycling!

Popular posts from this blog

I heart Macro

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro