fabric journal pages

Sorry for not posting for so long!  Don't you just hate when life gets in the way of art and blogging!

I have been taking an art journal workshop with Sandra Spagnuolo.  I can't find her web site but I am pretty sure she has one.  Above is a piece of fabric that I painted and then did a rubbing to get the wings.  On the back of the fabric I adhered some painted paper towel.  I love the texture that I got with the paper towel.  You can see it in the top picture, the right hand side.  The pages are complete yet but I think I have a really good start.

Comments

This piece is wonderful! and "Princess Bubbles" is a perfect name. I'm happy just thinking about it. Having you in my class has been a joy! See you on Saturday.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday