September bead journal project

I did some needle felting on velvet - yummy!  I then stitched on some beads.  I used an entire package of swarovski crystals on this piece.  I am using my good stuff!  It feels good.  It used to be that I would be concerned I wouldn't have enough of something.  I would store up stuff and be afraid to use it.  I have let go of that kind of thinking.  If I need more of something I can just go buy it!    There is always more good stuff coming.   Go ahead have fun with the good stuff

Comments

Anonymous said…
A lovely piece, and I'm so impressed with the background being needle-felted. I haven't tried anything like that yet. Hooray for using so many of the crystals! I like to use them for positive energy on my dolls. The colors in this piece are beautiful! Congratulations on wonderful work.
loVe2cre8 said…
Those crystals are delicious! I confess to being a hoarder too.
Very lovely...What size were the crystals? I know that impulse...I'll save this wonderful component until ????? I salute you for letting go!
Angela Grasse said…
Hey Margaret
The crystals are 4mm bicones. It is a process of letting go isn't it? I hadn't thought of it quite that way. Thanks for putting into words for me!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday