last bead journal for the year

Originally I stitched on some beads trying to do it in Robin's style.  I love that style and that is why I joined the project so that I could learn to bead like that.  Well, it just isn't my style and there is no point in trying to force myself into a mold that doesn't fit.  I am learning it is best for me to be me.  I decided I would just cut out that section.  I had been thinking about having a hole of sorts in this piece anyway.  I added some paper mesh across the hole and stitched my beads onto that.  Well, that isn't easy to do but I think it was worth it.  I also added another layer of paper behind the mesh.  This whole piece is many layers of paper all adhered together with matte medium.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday