Work in Progress


Top photo is my bead journal for December.  Bottom photo is my crazy quilt block for December.  Actually, both of them I would like to do a bit more work on but I have run out of time.  I am ready to move onto new projects anyway.  2014 wasn't a particularly creative year for me.  Caring for my dying mother took a lot out of me.  More than I realized at the time.   I am feeling like my head is above water now and that my creativity is returning.  Happy New Year!
I am linking with
http://www.needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Caring for loved ones when they are about to leave this world is very hard. I am sure you will be rewarded for all the love and effort you put into this difficult task.
May 2015 be a great year for you.
All the best,
Queenie

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday