Work in Progress Wednesday

I finally got started on my bead journal for May.  The substrate is a painted coffee filter adhered to fusible interfacing.  There is still a lot to do and I am not sure if I will get this completed by the end of May.  May is such a busy month!

The Grand Guild of Fibre Artists has a marvelous display at the St. Jacobs Quilt and Fibre Festival.  Yesterday was the first day of the show.  I wasn't there but I have heard that our sinchie display is a big success.  I will have to remember to get a photo before it comes down!

I am linking with
http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/
http://www.supermomnocape.com

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Great background coffee filter! Even greater when bejeweled with beads!
SuperMomNoCape said…
What a delightful little piece. I love that you used a coffee filter!

Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party and for the link back. Aloha hugs!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday