This page is in a little journal that I made from a paper shopping bag. There are loads of places to add my found poetry words. However, it is already bulging at the seams. This seems to be my tendency lately.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments. warm regards Angela Princess Bubbles
Hmm, now I am wondering if this piece needs more beads. I was thinking it is finished. I don't like to dither but deciding when something is finished can be a challenge for me. I am not loving this piece at the moment. I doesn't make me say 'oh wow' but I am not sure what I would add to it.
I have felt the need to play with very bright and vibrant colours of late. This mandala I made a few years ago but it was calling to me again. I have been loading it up with stitches to add texture. I realize these brights aren't everyone's taste. Since I am making it for me, I am not about to worry about what other people like or don't like. Playing in this field of colour makes me happy! I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/ Happy Mother's Day!
I haven't counted, but I must have created at least 100 of these flowers. None of them is the same. Such fun! I am always in awe of people's creativity. Maybe I should take a moment to be in awe of my own creativity! Creativity is one of the great blessings of my life. I am so grateful that I have the time enjoy making things. The weather looks a bit iffy this afternoon. If it cooperates, I will be doing some stitching on my deck in the sunshine! I am linking with https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/
... your tendency,
ReplyDeleteor is it the fate of the artist?
You have made good use of a beautiful bag.