I heart Macro


I am linking to

Comments

NCSue said…
Oh so pretty! I believe this is one of my favorites of your photos!
Thanks for joining us this week at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-tour-of-holy-name-of-jesus-cathedral.html
Veronica Lee said…
Gorgeous!

Happy Tuesday!
Esha M Dutta said…
That's a nice one! And yes, that's so true about life!
Happy to see you join our blog hop this week.

Wishing you a wonderful #ww and a lovely week ahead. :)

Cheers,
Esha
XmasDolly said…
Absolutely wonderful. I'm sure glad I ventured out to see blogs I haven't seen before. Thank you for sharing.
Natasha Sinha said…
Thank you for joining Esha's and yours truly blog hop for #WordlessWednesday, Angela,

The kaleidoscope leave imprints of the myriad shades life is made of.

Have a wondrous week!

https://natashamusing.com/2020/01/wordless-wednesday-natasha-musing-tender-love/
betty-NZ said…
A fabulous photo and such a true quote.


Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday