Slow Stitching Sunday

I joined a stitching challenge on Facebook.  I have pondered whether I should post my sample.  It looks like a child did it.  The samples from others are absolutely art.  They have put a lot of time and effort into their samples.  I admit that I put minimal time into mine.  Others seem to have a lot of spare time during this pandemic but I have less.  I adore having my granddaughter and it is time-consuming so my stitching time is limited.

I used a wool thread that I have had for a long time and wanted to try it.  I stitched it on wool fabric.  Stitching with all wool is quite pleasant and I enjoyed it.  The stitching is so chunky so it went quickly.  I don't particularly like it but I can see that this wool could be useful in some circumstances.

I am linking to
https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

I think you piece of art is pretty, go and post it on FB!
Karrin Hurd said…
I love stitching on wool, it is very relaxing! Happy stitching!
Kim said…
Why, I too think your piece of art is pretty. I also think you should share it with the others on FB. I think it is great that you are trying something different, learning new techniques on different fabrics.
Quilter Kathy said…
It's all about the process and you may or may not add to it later... enjoy your stitching!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday