Work in Progress Wednesday


Is it really work in progress?  Kind of not really.  This just makes me so happy though!  A friend was clearing out her stash and gave me a box of fabric.  So gorgeous!  This is just some of it.  My granddaughter and I had so much fun going through the box.  Juniper loves the glitz just as much as I do.  Not surprising when you consider that the five-year-old inside me was doing a happy dance.  My friend has the best taste in fabric and I am so grateful that she shared her abundance with me.  I have already put some small pieces to good use but definitely need to think of more projects to use up these treasures!

I am linking to


Comments

dq said…
Gorgeous indeed! YOu are a lucky lady. I am glad you could share with your joy with your grand daughter.
Queeniepatch said…
What a lovely gift.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday