Slow Stitching Sunday

Slow stitching indeed. I did make some progress on this piece. I do wish it could have been more but it was a bit of a busy week. Some progress is better than nothing. This piece still requires more layers and beading. I also have a loon to add to it. I feel like I should stay concentrated on this book project as I am eager to have it done as a Christmas gift. I don't want to put too heavy pressure on myself though. I don't want that deadline to rob me of the joy of creating it. I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/ Oh dear, blogger still isn't working properly. Neither version! Annoying!

Comments

Denise :) said…
This is so pretty!! You definitely need to click on the photo to see all the beautiful detail!! I can't wait to see the addition of the loon. Happy stitching! :)
Karrin Hurd said…
Lovely those blues! But you and I are sisters in loving color! Have a great weekend, hope things go better for you!
Birthe Marie said…
So beautiful shades of blue. Your project here looks very exciting.
Kim said…
I too, have had some hiccups with Blogger this week. As you say, it is so annoying. This vision in blue is so pretty. Such a beautiful gift to receive for Christmas. How is that pretty blue dog going?

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday