Slow Stitching Sunday

<
This week hasn't been overly productive stitching wise. Other art opportunities have been presented and I am keen to submit something for them. Who knows if I will have my ideas accepted but I think it is worth a try. I also worked on a new technique and want to write an article about it. I would love to have it published in a magazine. I feel like this page is really close to finished. I want to do a bit more beading on the moon and possibly the tree. I think it will a pretty page in my granddaughter's book. She will love the pink flowers. I am wanting to publish this book once it is done. I hope it isn't too feminine to appeal to little boys as well! I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
Good luck on getting published, hope the opportunity presents itself. I attended several of Judith Baker Montano's classes a number of years ago. Several years later she emailed students and asked if we finished our projects, and if so, she would like to publish them as student projects in her upcoming book called Fibreart Montage. I finished up my landscape CQ project, so I was able to submit a photo of my work and be included in her book!
Sherrie said…
Hi,
Beautiful block..love all the beads. Good luck with publishing your
article...have a great day!
CathieJ said…
This page is so pretty. I do love those pink flowers.
Queeniepatch said…
When you have something special on - and you have several 'irons in the fire' - it is nice to finish off WIPs.
I love the wind ruffling the leaves of your moonlit tree. A good illustration for a book.
Kim said…
Every time I visit your lovely place, Angela, I am always delighted to see what pretties you have been playing with. This is a lovely piece. The beading on the moon is pretty and love the stitching flowing its way across the sky. Gorgeous tree, too. This will be another amazing page in your granddaughter's book....and oh, what an exquisite book it will be! Fingers crossed on getting published. I for one am confident that the world will be seeing your gorgeous creations before not to long. Take care and keep on embellishing the world with your beauty!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday