Slow Stitching Sunday

I think puppy is finished. Although, I am debating adding another row of beads around the large bead for his ear. This photo does not capture the sparkle of the Swarovski crystal beads I used for his face. I wonder if I should have used slightly larger beads but they do sparkle in person. Still, they need to sparkle in a photograph to work properly for my book for my granddaughter. I am definitely making progress on this project and that feels good. I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Sherrie said…
Hi,
Love this Princess Bubbles block...it's so pretty!!
Have a great day!
The puppy is beautiful! Lovely work.
Karrin Hurd said…
Puppy is adorable, your granddaughter is going to love it!
Kim said…
I am in LOVE with your exquisite little, sparkling, puppy dog. There is so much clever detail in this sweet work. The paws, the legs, the tail, the ear, his cute little nose.....so, so many fabulous details. I love how you have used just the right bead for each part of the dog....just brilliant, Angela!
Queeniepatch said…
What a wonderful doggy! I think you have used the size of the various beads just perfectly. Larger beads in the face would have made it botchy. I love what you have chosen for the nose and paws, and the direction of the strawberry/heart shaped buttons on the tail - pointed towards the tip of the tail.
You know, I wouldn't half mind being your granddaughter and getting this book!
Ela said…
It is just beautiful!
You are very creative!
Greetings

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday