Work in Progress Wednesday

I started this at the beginning of the summer and then got sidetracked. I have been very concentrated on the book I am doing for my granddaughter but I have picked it up again as it is good to do something different. Not that it is terribly different. I really do like stitching over the painted lace. I love the texture and the impressionistic quality. This is my fourth block done this way. I am likely going to put all four blocks together into one larger piece. This has been a great way to use my inherited, unfinished blocks. I like to think Aunt Pat would be happy that I am using her unfinished embroidery. I can definitely see myself using more of her blocks this way. I wonder if there is a way to use one of her blocks in my granddaughter's book? hmmm. That would be cool. I must think more about that. I am linking to https://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/ https://www.quiltfabrication.com/ Oh, dear. I have reverted to the older blogger in hopes of getting my links to work. Alas, it does not work properly either. SO ANNOYING!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Such rich texture and the colours bleed into each other beautifully.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday