Work in Progress Wednesday

I thought this piece was finished and had put it away. However, I have resurrected it to use in my book for my granddaughter. I have added more beading but there is still more to do. It feels good to have another 'page' close to finished. I think I can find a few other pieces that I can resurrect and that will make this project feel less daunting. I am completely enjoying it and don't want to put too much pressure on myself but I really would like to have this finished for Christmas. Having that goal helps to keep me concentrated. If I find it too difficult I will adjust the date and it can be a birthday present instead. I am linking to https://www.quiltfabrication.com/ https://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/

Comments

Hi Angela, that's a cute little piece. It's great that you can use some of your already made pieces to add to the book. Hopefully that will make it achievable!
Take care and keep having fun.
Margaret said…
Deadlines are helpful -- especially in the current pandemic situation, where all the days seem to run together. It's a fun bit of work and I'm sure it will be enjoyed -- and treasured!
I echo the other comments as I think it is sweet too!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday