Slow Stitching Sunday

I think this book page is finished. It is a double page and there is some quiet space on the left for the text. I will have to play with the computer program to make sure that I can indeed put text there. This book for my granddaughter and hopefully all children has been quite the learning curve. I am having fun letting my creativity out. I am making good use of my time off thanks to covid. I don't find it hard to keep busy with my art! I am linking to https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
Never a dull moment for creative people! ENJOY!
Karrin Hurd said…
Great piece! Love the colors! Hope you have a great week!
Faye said…
What a lovely idea for a project!
Kim said…
Angela, with each post showcasing each page of your granddaughter's book, it is apparent that you are having the very best of fun as you let your imagination fly into the land of make believe. I love both the nuance of the blues here and the different beading and embroidery. So, so very pretty. Isn't it wonderful that your creative and beautiful imagination is taking you on a learning curve?? Not only can you smile at the beauty you create but you learn, too. AND....how marvellous that you take each one of us on your amazing journey with you!
Queeniepatch said…
Such beautiful colours.
Denise :) said…
These colors are just so rich and beautiful! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!! :)
Beverly said…
beautiful page Angela, I look forward to hearing more about the children's book!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday