Work in Progress Wednesday


 Last week I made a giant leap forward on illustrating my book.  I went through some past completed projects and found some that will work beautifully for the book.  This beaded snowflake was enhanced with some hotfix Swarovski crystals.  I used the whole package of crystals.  It was rather liberating to use up all of something that I consider precious.  What better project could they have been used on?  I can always get more if I need them!  My granddaughter is going to love all the sparkly goodness!


I am linking to

https://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/

https://www.quiltfabrication.com/

Comments

hej angela,
the snowflake turns out great with the beads! i love it :0) best wishes from denmrk, Ulrike :0)
congratulations on all your accomplishments!
Queeniepatch said…
I just love your Mandalas.
It is great to use treasured material for a special project.
Hi Angela, I'm sure that she will love all that glitter. It looks great! Take care.
Susan said…
This is lovely! You've accented the snowflake very well.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday