Slow Stitching Sunday


 It has been a while since I posted about this piece.  I have added some stitches to it but not a lot.  I would love to include this one in my book.  It may or may not work.  I have to admit that my stitching mojo has been rather lacking this past week.  I am still making art.  Mostly meditative mandalas.  Also got a couple of submissions sent off.  Maybe, I just needed a bit of break from stitching.  I will get back at it this week in all likelihood.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
I love seeing this piece, and your gorgeous stitches and colors!
Kim said…
As long as you are still "marking art" as it is needed to calm our souls in these times. Again, I enlarged your beautiful piece. Again, I gazed upon it for a long time. This lovely piece is an explosion of colour and beautiful stitching. I adore how your clever imagination, oh, and those magical fingers of yours play. See you next week. =)
Queeniepatch said…
A beautiful summer field with wild flowers right in the middle of chilly winter!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday