Lace collage


 I created this little lace collage to adorn a lap book that I have been creating.  I haven't attached it to the book as yet.  It needs a little something more before I do that.  Maybe I will stitch some pearl beads onto it.  Plus, I think I need to complete the inside of the book before attaching this to the front.  

The inside of the book is filled with all things botanical.  I love the old-time botanical illustrations and have been collecting them for years.  It is time to start using them!  This photo shows the start of the inside.  There is still a lot to do.  


I am linking to

http://ninamariesayre.blogspot.com/ 




Comments

Norma Schlager said…
This is going to be so pretty! I am going to be doing something similar soon as part of a monthly challenge with one of my fiber groups.
Queeniepatch said…
Botanical illustrations are highly decorative and marry well with the family of Lace. You are creating a most attractive book.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday