Slow Stitch Sunday


 Slow stitching indeed!  I have started to add some flowers to the dress of my little girl.  My curious puppy has made it difficult to make much progress.  There is not a lot more that needs to be done.  I do need to remove the wonky flower on the sleeve and redo it.  I want to find a little rhinestone bow to add to the ponytail.  That will look cute!  I haven't quite decided what to do with the shoes.  They definitely need a bit of help.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
So sweet! I love watching your pieces come to life!
Karrin Hurd said…
I love watching the process of your work! I know you will be able to come up with something fantastic for the shoes! Happy Stitching and Happy New Year!
Ivani said…
She will be darling, so sweet.
Happy New Year Angela!
Kim said…
Your little puppy sounds adorable. The stitching of the flowers on the little girl's dress is lovely. They make the dress come to life, don't they. A rhinestone cinching the ponytail will be perfect. As for the shoes.....I wonder what magic you will stitch??
Queeniepatch said…
Shoe laces or bows would be the obvious for the shoes, or you could add ankle straps...
Kate said…
Very cute! Happy stitching and Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday