Work in Progress Wednesday



 I started this piece in an online workshop a number of years.  Ugh or should I say ugly.  No workshop is ever a waste as I always learn something.  I rarely produce a worthwhile piece in a workshop though. I was going through my stash of unfinished things and came across it.  I wondered if I could do anything with it.  I certainly couldn't make it worse!  I decided to add paint and glitter.  I like it so much better now.   I will continue adding to it.  Possibly some more hand stitching.  I doubt it will ever be something I will want to hang on my wall but it isn't very large so I could cut it down and make it into a journal cover.  Or I could turn it into a page for my large fabric journal.  We will see.  

I am linking to

https://www.quiltfabrication.com/

https://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/

Comments

Preeti said…
What workshop did you attend Angela? I am sure you will turn it into something you'll love eventually. Stay safe and hugs to you.
Queeniepatch said…
It has improved tremendously. Keep on working!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday