Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have needle felted some funky yarns onto a piece of pebbly wool.  Then I started to add some embroidery stitches.  It doesn't look like much yet.  Don't judge a piece before it is finished!  I am using some of my wool yarns to stitch.  I have played more with the Kiko's flower stitch and think I have it figured out now.  This piece is more relaxing to stitch because I have no preconceived ideas about it.  That works better for me.  I have put my silk piece away for the moment as it was stressing me.  What is the point of stitching if it is not relaxing!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


Comments

Little Penpen said…
Very colorful! I like it.
Karrin Hurd said…
Love your colors as usual! I have needle felted, even got a machine to do it, but haven't done anything recently. Happy stitching!
Kim said…
Oh, I love playing without having any preconceived ideas. When you play in this way the most wonderful results always happen. Loving this pretty of yours, Angela. 'Tis so very colourful and imaginative. Enjoy your playing!
Queeniepatch said…
Wool on wool is great, but so is wool on silk and silk on wool, beloved me.
Kiko's Flower Stitch is a tricky one. You might want to anchor down the last Buttonhole Stitch before you add the Bullion Knot.
Stitching should definitely be relaxing! Glad you've found a project to enjoy this week. I love seeing your fun creativity!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday