Work in Progress Wednesday


 I've started a new mandala.  I am surprised at myself.  I honestly never thought that  I had it in me to do a series, let alone so many in that series.  There is something about the circle that continually draws me back to it.  This is some cloth that I painted.  I have attached a metal mandala charm in the centre and some funky beads.  The painted cloth extends well past the wooden hoop and I want to keep it.  I am just not sure how it will hang.  There is more beading to do so maybe the answer will come to me.

I am linking to

https://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Awesome!
You could keep the hoop and then place that and the protruding fabric in ANOTHER larger hoop. I don't know the size but there are large quilting hoops. I know it is an expensive solution, but at least one way.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday