Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have added some stitches to this one over the past week.  There is still no real plan for this and I think that is why I am enjoying it so much.  I will let the stitches take me where they please!  I have gone through my stash and found some threads that I have hand-dyed and I am enjoying using them.  I want this piece to encrusted with stitches and likely some beads as well.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/2021/03/march-slow-sunday-stitching.html

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
It's always so fun to see what you are working on! Have a great week!
Little Penpen said…
I like your evolving work in progress! 🌸
Kim said…
Angela, I enlarged your amazing piece of art to screen size and just sat here and stared at all those lovely stitches you have imagined. Truly, each little flower, stitch....are all combining to dance the happiest of dances. I particularly love the little blue flower, bottom left. But then, I look somewhere else on your piece and my eyes are captivated with that, too. I am enjoying where each embroidered pretty takes you. You and your beautiful work are so inspiring!
Queeniepatch said…
You have a lot of texture there.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday