Slow Stitching Sunday


 I made some slow progress on my beaded mandala this week.  I wonder if I will ever tire of creating mandalas.  I don't see it happening any time soon.  Whatever will I do with them all?  I would love to have a solo show with them but that is not totally necessary.  It is the process of making that is most important to me.  My mind flows with so many ideas for more of them.  I would love to create a giant mandala somewhere.  Not a beaded one though, that would take forever and I would definitely lose interest in that.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Little Penpen said…
Really pretty! I like the beads.
Sarah said…
A giant Mandela sounds awesome!
Shami Immanuel said…
Beautiful mandala. I am addicted to drawing mandala.
Karrin Hurd said…
Your mandala is looking wonderful! Hope you have a great week!
Kim said…
Another lovely mandala, Angela. Love the happy gems. I would love to see all your mandalas displayed together. I can only imagine how fabulous they would all look grouped as a body of work. Actually, a wall or two of all your exquisite embroideries/works of art would look amazing. It would be a celebration filled with beautiful creativity and fabulous colour.
That is pretty, with the beaded design! I completely understand your desire to keep creating, no matter what you will do with your creations. I feel the same!
Queeniepatch said…
One way to use a large number of anything, quilts/pieces of art/objects or whatever... is to display one a day. With 365 you have one for each day of the year!.
Faye said…
How lovely. I very much like the shiny fabric
Quilter Kathy said…
I had a crazy thought... what about creating a large mandala from the smaller ones and somehow connecting them (on a large circular board, or with invisible wire?)
I could see this as a showstopper at quilt canada or any large juried show!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday