Picnic Table


 Last year I painted this picnic table for Art Fresco which was a creative idea by Emily at Explore Waterloo Region.  Originally they had planned to auction the tables at the end of the season.  I am not sure why they changed their minds about auctioning the tables.  They stored the tables over the winter and have redeployed them.  My table is at Snyder's Family Farm.  It looks like a fun place to visit!

There is a good article at Explore Waterloo Region about the tables.  I was happy to be interviewed for the article.  You gotta love free publicity!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
The more I look at your table the more I like it.
One good thing is that wherever you sit, you have something beautiful to look at. It is no fun looking at a picture upside down when the person sitting opposite you can have the right view.
I also think the location is perfect for your motif - it's as if you have a picnic quilt to eat at.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday