Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have stitched another piece very similar to this one.  I really enjoy having a piece where I can use up little bits of thread.  This fun little landscape will be a riot of colour once it is finished.  I think I might add beads to this one.  That would help to make it look different from the other.  Plus I love beads!

I used oil pastels to paint the landscape.  They are a breeze to stitch through, but you have to give it a lot of time to cure/dry.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Sarah said…
Love your background piece!
Do you paint right on the fabric? Looks like a neat technique!
Karrin Hurd said…
Love this piece, it is gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you do!
Kim said…
Oh, how happy your bright and colourful landscape makes me feel! It is packed with riotous colour and overflowing with fun. Why, I want to lay under the canopy of those green trees and look up at those purple clouds drifting across the vivid sky. I can just imagine how fabulous the beads will look. I love beads, too.
Such a pretty piece. Beading would look quite lovely. Have a wonderful week and happy quilting.
Queeniepatch said…
This is a landscape that really stands out with its striking colours. Where are you planning to add the beads?

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday